CELL PHONE SICK BAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is our belief that terms and conditions are good to define in a business sense, but great customer service is what we are all about. If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please talk to us and we will do our best to come to a resolution that works for both of us.
- Accessories: 30 day exchange if returned in original packaging in new condition.
- Repairs: Lifetime warranty on screen repairs for functionality of the screen which does not include breaking the glass or water damage. 90 day warranty on batteries & 6 month warranty on all other repairs.
- Water damage repair: Because of the unknown with water damage we are unable to offer any warranty on these repairs.
- Parts only purchase: We only offer our warranty on parts that we install. If you purchase a part from us for self install the sale is final (no returns or exchanges) and we do not offer a warranty.
- Lifestyle waterproofing is covered under separate terms and conditions.
- When you deliver your device to us for repair, we are accepting it in good faith that to the best of your knowledge everything except for the part needing repair is in working order. At the time of repair our technician will test all of the functions of the device. If any part of the device fails inspection (with the exception of the part to be repaired), the device will not be repaired until you have been contacted and told of the issue. You may at that time authorize the repair(s) to be completed or choose to decline the repairs and pick up your device.
- Price quotes are a good faith estimate. Sometimes when we open up a device there is additional unseen damage that needs to be repaired. We will immediately contact you in this case so that you may approve the additional expense. If you do not approve then your option is to have the originally ordered repair completed at the price quoted or we can reassemble the device and return it to you. We reserve the right to charge our standard bench fee of $20.
- We will notify you promptly when your device is ready for pickup via the communication method specified by you. You have 30 days to pickup your device after we notify you after which time the device becomes the property of Cell Phone Sick Bay to dispose of as we see fit.
- Payment in full is due when your device is picked up. If we special order a part for you, we charge half of the repair price up front and the balance is due when your device is repaired and picked up. The down payment of half of the price of repair on special orders in non-refundable once the part has been ordered should you change your mind about having the repair done.
- When you pickup your device, we strongly encourage you to inspect and test it prior to leaving our shop. We will not be liable for any damages noted after you remove the device from our shop.
- Sometimes things happen it’s just a fact of life. If somehow we damage your device beyond economical repair, our liability would be limited to the cost of providing a replacement device that is the same or similar to the device in similar condition as your device was when you dropped it off.
- iPhone/iPad home buttons are paired to the motherboard in your device. There is always a chance of damage to the home flex from broken glass, compromised flex etc. If this were to happen we will replace your button for just the price of the part. Under these circumstances you would no longer have fingerprint technology.
- We strongly encourage you to backup your device before you bring it to us for repair. We are not liable for the loss of data no matter what the cause.
- In no circumstance can we be liable to you for any loss in conjunction with this agreement including loss of business, revenue, profits, anticipated savings or any other loss or damage.
- We cannot be liable to you for any delay in or failure of performance of our obligations of this agreement arising from any reason beyond our reasonable control.
- We collect your personal contact information so that we may can contact you in regards to the repair of your equipment, for after sales service & to notify you of store specials etc. By signing the repair order you give consent to the use of your personal information as described.
- We prefer not to collect lock codes as we feel that it protects your privacy. If it becomes necessary for us to collect your code for testing, it will be used ONLY for these reasons. By signing the repair order you authorize the use of this information as described.
If any part of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable it will be severed from the agreement leaving the rest of the agreement valid and enforceable.